JULY only special deal
Join Team Gilly in July. It’s too good to miss.
Here’s what you do. Click the JOIN TEAM GILLY tab follow the instructions to JOIN choose up to but no more than £130 worth of goods and a FREE set of ink pads ( 10 in total and you choose which colour family) then pay £99 to join.
Here’s what you get for your £99
- A choice of up to £130 worth of products your choice from anywhere in the catalogue.
- Joining in July also allows you to choose FREE of charge a complete set of 10 ink pads from the family of your choosing ( includes the option to choose the 10 in-colours )
- Catalogue and business supplies ( no pressure to do business but it’s a great starter kit if you want to)
- Half price on monthly classes with Gilly Hunt till the end of January 2019.
- Invitations to special team only events till end of January 2019.
- Early offers and deals including 20% off any further purchases you wish to make until end of January 2019.
- Access to facebook closed groups with support and ideas from talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all round the world.
Email email@example.com for further details or just go ahead and join by clicking and following the links on the Join Team Gilly tab at the top of the page.
PS If you think it’s too good to be true. Well it is. So what’s the catch ? Well it’s a way of tempting you to try the team for a short while. The catch is we think you will want to stay on after January. However if you don’t there are no tie in’s. There’s no need to remember to close your account. No pressure to stay. After all we have such fun why would we need to lock anyone in we think you will be eager to stay for another quarters membership. If you don’t wish to stay after January you just sit back and do nothing. Your membership falls away and you no longer get invites or access to closed groups. Your 20% discount stops and you return to being as you were before. There is no nasty remembering to cancel bank stuff etc.. etc… so nothing to worry about. Just a feeling that after you stop you will be missing out on the fun.